Sunday, July 8, 2007

Packing Progress...

I knew that packing for nine months would be a process but I really had no idea how much of a process it would really be! My friend Stephanie came over a couple of days ago from Portland to help me get organized, shop, and begin to pack. She left on Thursday (3 days ago) and I really don't think I have done much since she left! My mind is in a million other places and time, being the way it is, just has snuck up me like I could not believe! It is time to get serious! I leave TOMORROW, so i need to kick it into high gear.

Here are some pictures of this process so you can have an idea of what my life has been like the past couple of weeks. Also, Stephanie, my parents and I were able to take a packing break and go up to one of the spectacular cascade lakes in Central Oregon. Enjoy some of those photos as well:)









Family Photos:

We had a family dinner last week. Here are some pictures of us hanging out. My grandma has a doll that we call her baby. She carries her baby around, attempts to feed it, and cares for it as if it were her own. It is amazing how our minds get when we get older, she truley is like a young child now...it is very sad...She is so beautiful though, I love her so much.



1 comment:

SLR said...

I cannot believe that it is tomorrow! I hope that you have a wonderful last night with your family in Oregon. We are praying for you lots and look forward to hearing about all the details along the way. Be safe! I love you tons and tons! Talk to you soon

Locations of visitors to this page