Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Big 0-3!

I went to Seattle this weekend to celebrate my nephew's birthday! He turned the big 0-3! I cannot believe how much he is growing and learning, it really blows me away at how smart he is! AND how fun he is!

The weekend was packed full! I got there Thursday night and we had tons of stuff to do to get ready for the big day! Justin (my brother-in-law) spent the whole weekend up to the very last minute (literally) totally re-doing their back deck! Hudson wanted so badly to help, so, he made sure Justin's measurements were correct and hammered some nails in his own piece of wood! I think Christina and Justin were up until at least midnight every night trying to get the deck done...I wouldn't know how late they stayed up 'cause i crashed at like 10:30 every night....i can't roll with the big boys anymore:)

The party was a blast!! Christina and Justin ordered a huge spider man jump house and the kids (as well as the adults) had the time of their life! I decided to leave out the pictures of Hudson in his finest hour deciding that it was too much work to go inside to go to the bathroom so he just dropped his drawers and went on the grass!! Not a care in the world when you are three years old! I have not laughed that hard in a long time!

The Silver Lining

On my way home, after finding out that something had cracked my side-view mirror, I found myself getting LOST on my way back to Bend! Please, do not ask me how i managed to get lost in Oregon, but i did...not to my surprise, however because this is not the first time! Anways, after I got over my frustration of having to back track, i tried to take in the beautiful scenery that i over look all the time! The pictures cannot do it justice, but it was a really breathtaking sight and makes me so thankful to God for His creation and thankful that i got lost so i would take time to enjoy it! Also, part of the silver lining is that i got to visit with an old friend from Moody and it really blessed my heart. I am so thankful for my friends and my family, i truley do not deserve such divinely given people in my life!

So, here are a bunch of pictures. Probably out of order 'cause i am still learning how to use this blog thing. But, enjoy!























2 comments:

SLR said...

I cannot believe how big and cute they are!!!!! That looked like a super fun weekend. I can't wait to see you!

Daddio said...

hey shayla.........how was graduation day?????

Locations of visitors to this page