Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Is Anybody Out There?

I was curious if anyone still checks this, hoping that I will get on the ball again and start updating any of you who still read this? I thought I would ask the question before doing anymore posting. I have been back in the States for just under 3 months...it's crazy and one of the hardest things is feeling like my time in Kenya was a dream. Did it really happen? And, if it did (which my pictures and my life prove), how do i impliment all that I have learned here? I believe an avenue i have been avoiding (subconsciously) is processing through writing...it is truley the window to my soul...So,whether anyone still checks this or not, I want to start writing again and sort out a lot of the things that I am working through. Fair enough? I love you all, and I would love to hear your feedback!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm out here still reading your blog : )

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so glad you are going to continue to post. I'm still reading! Love ya lots

Anonymous said...

Yes, Shayla, I'm still out here reading your blog and would love to hear more!

Anonymous said...

so you teased us by saying you were going to start writing on here again! I hope you had a great time with Julie! Talk to you soon.

Locations of visitors to this page