Friday, February 22, 2008

This One's For You!

This Blog entry is dedicated to my father, who, tirelessly checks my Blog three times a day to see if i have updated it. I know i have not been the best about keeping it up-to-date and for that, dad, i apologize! However, i did want to tell you, dad, how much i appreciate who you are in my life. You have been sooo supportive of my time in Kenya (and throughout my life). I am so thankful that you care about what is going on in my life here and I hope you know how much that means to me. It was so great visiting with you last night and I look forward to countless hours of us catching up face to face...I love you, daddio, and I am so grateful for you!

All my love,
Shay-Bay

2 comments:

Daddio said...

how does one put tears running down a cheek on a blog response? we're all looking anxiously forward to see you soon.

loe you.....daddio

Myka said...

WOW!!! that is so sweet! we all miss you! Love always micah

Locations of visitors to this page